St Joseph's Regional College, Port Macquarie
St Joseph’s Regional College caters for approximately 1100 students from Years 7-12, forming part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools. Located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW, the College has a mission to promote an attitude of excellence among staff and students and to provide students with an education in the Catholic tradition within a caring, supportive and disciplined environment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Classroom and Learning Support
Part time Temporary 30 hours per week, 28th January to 20th December 2022
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- experience in working with children with special needs, including children on the autistic spectrum
- awareness of the needs of students with diagnosed allergies and training in the use of EpiPen
- preparedness to undergo further training in aiding children with special needs
- experience in working collaboratively with teaching staff in a classroom environment
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees
Enquiries to Wendy Welsh (not applications): firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 9.00 am Friday 22nd October 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.