At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex!
As the Branch Manager, you’ll be focusing on managing existing relationships with clients across a variety of industries as well as identifying new business development opportunities to drive continued growth and profitability within the Cairns region.
We have a large and diverse portfolio of clients who are at the centre of everything we do, meaning no one day is the same. You will be given every opportunity to build strong relationships with these clients and importantly ensure we deliver the best of Aon at every interaction.
The role will also see you managing and supporting your team, who are exceptionally experienced and professional. You will provide inspirational leadership and mentoring, and importantly support these individuals who work tirelessly to get the best results for their clients.
If you are coming from outside of the General Insurance industry, you will be provided with a support to advance your technical skills and a mentor program to support you through your transition to Aon.
Key focus responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of branch activities, sales and P&L
- Growing the branch portfolio through pro-active methods
- Leading, coaching and motivating team members to achieve retention and new business growth targets.
- Accountability for key existing commercial clients.
- Proactively identifying opportunities and designing appropriate service strategies
- Identifying process improvement opportunities to ensure service standards are exceeded
A highly motivated, polished and consultative individual, with experience in professional services, you’re looking for an opportunity to utilise your leadership capabilities and have a positive impact as a key leader within the local area. To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Demonstrable experience in the professional and/or financial services sector with extensive experience of commercial/corporate client management
- Sales and business development drive and capability, from lead generation to deal closure
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills allowing you to embed yourself within the local community.
- Passionate about building a high performing culture and empowering your team
- Previous people management experience essential including any of the following; performance management, coaching and mentoring
- Well-developed and proven communication skills
We’re a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we’re proud of our positive impact.
We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business – in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Some of the key benefits you’ll get at Aon:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
How to apply:
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.