KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services are seeking an exceptional Administration Assistant to join our busy Northern Territory Operations based in Darwin
You will be responsible for the following:
- Administrative support to the KAEFER team where required including but not limited to general office and reception duties, greeting clients and customers daily, booking meetings, record management, facilities coordination etc
- Invoice processing, queries, accruals and preparing purchase requisitions.
- Maintenance of administration, purchasing & safety databases
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Working within a high performing and supportive team.
- Ideally the individual will have a can do attitude, motivated, enthusiastic, performance driven with a positive outlook and willing to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills with great time management skills to manage multiple projects, priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels including senior management.
- Excellent ability with Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to quickly gain skill in the use of new systems.
- Cert IV in Workplace Health & Safety would be desirable
***PLEASE NOTE: This is local hire only. There is no accommodation or FIFO on offer. You must be based in Darwin, NT
KAEFER Integrated Services is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.