Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation, meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
The group is currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Coordinator on a full-time basis reporting to the Director of Human Resources. You will be responsible for working closely with the Department Heads of the Hotels to drive and foster a positive work environment in our Hotel Group.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Human resources function, which includes but not limited to:
- Oversee and conduct recruitment & inductions to meet hotel staffing needs as required.
- Develop and implement recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract most qualified candidates for position vacancies.
- Generating employment contracts & induction packs.
- Coordinate with departments in the requisitioning of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- Ensure Department Managers follow the Company Performance Management process and assist in performance disciplinary discussions with staff, ensuring records of discussions are collated.
- Direct supervision of training and ensuring all its activities are in accordance to the needs of the hotels & conference centre and all training programs have been smoothly executed.
- Maintain accurate records for each employee and for the Human Resources function as a whole.
To be successful in this role you will posses:
- Previous experience in a Human Resources role (tertiary qualifications preferred).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An outgoing personality with strong attention to detail.
- Proven administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- The adaptability to build strong internal and external working relationships.
- A working understanding of Industrial Relations law, Occupational Health & Safety legislation, Worker’s Compensation and knowledge of the Hospitality Industry General Award.
- A hospitality background and previous experience delivering the HR function within a hotel environment desirable however not essential.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.