Go Further with Deepcore Drilling
Deepcore Drilling is a leader in surface and underground drilling with extensive operations across Australia's East Coast.
As an employer, Deepcore Drilling has a strong culture which emphasizes: safety leadership at all levels, teamwork and delivery of the best service to our clients.
Due to growth within the business, we are now looking for Driller's Offsiders to join the Deepcore family, as we continue to grow.
These roles are permanent full-time positions that are built around site specific roster patterns (12-Hour shifts: Day and Night, based on 2 weeks on, 1 week off). These roles are residential within a radius of 40 minutes of Stawell, VIC, however any successful applicant must be prepared to work at any of our sites when required.
What’s in it for you?
Deepcore Drilling is a leader in our industry in respect to pay and conditions, these include:
- Pay rates well above the Award and above most of our competitors.
- We provide your travel, accommodation and meals to and from our remote working sites.
- We value work life balance and will take your personal situation into consideration.
- Career development – we recruit internally before we consider external applicants for all jobs.
- Be fully trained on the job, with excellent future career progression
- Be a key part of the team – we value input from all our employees on how to improve our operations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for both experienced and inexperienced offsiders, who:
- Always work safely;
- Have a strong work ethic;
- Work as part of a team;
- Enjoy performing physical work;
- Are punctual and reliable.
Our ideal applicants will come from a farming, construction, or labouring background, with a strong history in safe manual handling practices. Applicants must reside in Australia and hold relevant work rights, a current C-Class (Open/Manual) Drivers Licence and be able to pass all applicable medical and pre-employment site clearances, including a current National Police Clearance and, as per Victorian government regulations for Specified Mine Workers (effective from 15th October), produce evidence of at least one valid Covid vaccine.
Vacancies now available, commencing October/November 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss further.
If you want to join a solid team who values its people, APPLY TODAY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.