Due to growth within the business, we are seeking an experienced Administrator to offer support to a team of Brokers and Loan Processors. This role is 5 days a week within an energetic office. Previous experience in Finance is essential and proven administration experience is essential to the success of this role.
- Collect and collate finance documents
- Update and manage internal databases
- Engage with and follow up clients to obtain relevant loan information
- Follow up Banks and Lending Institutions on loan status and documentation
- Ordering of valuations
- Assisting Brokers and Loan Processors as directed
- Assist with basic Office Management functions
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous mortgage industry experience and administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- On the job training provided
- Flexibility with hours and ability to work from home on occasion
- Ability to progress and evolve within the industry into a mortgage broking role, including all required qualifications (Certificate IV/Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking)
Please forward your resume to:
All applications will be handled with confidentiality.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.