Trainee Concrete Cutter
An exciting opportunity has now become available for someone who is hard working and eager to learn.
About the Role
Located in North St Marys, we are currently seeking a Trainee Concrete Cutter to join our team. You will learn everything you need to know about Concrete Cutting from the best of the best and get hands on experience whether onsite or at our yard.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and eager to learn. The ideal candidate must:
- Have a valid NSW Driver's licence and be able to drive a manual
- Have a Work Health & Safety General Construction Card (White Card) or are willing to get one
- Be able to work overtime when necessary (including weekends)
The ideal candidate should also:
- Be reliable, honest, hard working and eager to learn
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Communicate well with others
- Be able to work both independently and in a team
If this sounds like the job for you, press ‘Apply Now’ or call 0404 660 659 to speak to Shane.
Please note - only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.