- Work from home during lockdown until it’s safe to return to office
- Training, career progression and monthly incentives!
- Immediate start available
Wallet Wizard AU is one of several online loan brands offered by Credit Corp Financial Services. We are a rapidly growing and expanding company with international lending reach through our diverse range of customer first products. We’re all about working together with our customers to make sure that we offer the right loan that is sustainable and suits our customer's lifestyle and needs, and this is where you step in!
What your new job involves
- Handling a high volume of inbound customer call enquiries
- Conducting customer and third party outbound calls
- Document management/handling in getting customers applications complete and ready for assessment
- Supporting the verification checks for the Loan Verification teams
- Meeting and exceeding customer service expectations
- Assisting with other customer experience initiatives
What we can offer you!
Our people are the cornerstone of our success and we’re committed to supporting you in a diverse environment with a range of benefits.
- Stable and full time employment in a sustainable and growing industry
- Fully paid training and continued support, coaching and growth towards promotion opportunities. The majority of our leaders once began in this same role!
- Culture of reward and recognition for our team
- Earn incentives for target achievement!
- Membership and competitive rates with our Car Share partner and Novated Leasing to help you and your family move around
- Discounted private health insurance, eye care and fitness providers including fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Mental health, work, finance and relationship support through our Employee Assistance Program
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle storage; and showers with lockers, towels and hair dryers provided
Who you are
- Experience in a call centre, hospitality, tourism, retail, sales or similar industries
- Excellent verbal communication and phone manner
- High level of positive energy and enthusiasm
- A natural problem solver and solution provider with a customer central approach
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity, honesty and an ethical approach
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A desire to learn and take on feedback
To service our operational hours, the role has a fortnightly rotational roster as follows:
- Week A: 8am – 4:30pm
- Week B: 9:30am – 6pm
- One Saturday shift per month: 8am – 12pm half day (accrue RDO hours to utilise at your discretion)
If you pride yourself on being an excellent Customer Service professional, have a genuine enthusiasm for speaking to and assisting customers, and looking to start a career in the Financial Industry, then we really want to hear from you!
Credit Corp Group is a fantastic place for growth and real success. We are committed to our inclusive and diverse workplace through attracting and retaining a workforce that reflects the community. We encourage applications from all culturally diverse backgrounds.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.