Our client is one of Australia's most iconic brand names in confectionery. With a growing level of production and the injection of some new machinery and technology, they are now seeking some new staff to work within these expansion areas.
Our Ingleburn based client have open opportunities for fast paced production workers to work on the conveyor line and packing items into display boxes. This is a fast paced role that requires accuracy and strong attention to detail.
Several Roles available for Immediate Start
Night Shift: 10pm - 6am
This an all-rounder manufacturing role which will include:
- Process work
- Manual work
- Quality assurance
- Working on a conveyor line
- Fast paced line packaging
To be successful in this position we require:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment
- Drivers licence and own reliable transport is preferred
If you feel you have the experience and commitment we require, please apply now.
Under new health orders, mandated vaccinations are required for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a process worker?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.