Painttech SA are a family owned business looking for an energetic and enthusiastic administration assistant to join our team. The right candidate will be motivated and able to multi task and prioritise tasks.
Ideally able to work 15-20 hours per week, over 3-4 days, hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and delegating incoming phone calls
- Entering payables invoices
- Assisting with end of month reconciliation procedures
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Providing day to day administration support to the team
- General office administration (filing and other tasks as required)
- Experience in a similar administration role (or similar), Xero proficiency preferred
- Be well spoken, friendly, outgoing, trustworthy and reliable.
- Be flexible to take on additional tasks in administration and operations
- Be reliable, display initiative, independence and have attention to detail
- Have proficient computing skills including the use of Microsoft office and data entry.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is available for immediate start - applications will close on Tuesday the 19th of October.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.