Halikos Hospitality has rapidly become one of the largest providers of accommodation services in the Northern Territory and we are seeking hands-on and motivated team members to join our Front Office Department for our hotels in Darwin.
The ideal applicants must have previous hospitality experience in a hotel Front Office operation.
- Welcoming guests to the hotel as the face of the hotel
- Assisting guests with requests and memorable experiences with your warm personality & sharing your hotel and local knowledge
- A can-do attitude as you turn ‘’problems’’ into proactive opportunities
- A natural ability to authentically connect with people
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- A passion for hospitality and enthusiasm for working with people from all over the world
- Flexibility to work various shifts including weekends, nights and public holidays
- Working rights in Australia to be able to fulfil a permanent flexible part time role
- Previous experience with Front Office systems required RMS favourable
- Minimum 1 years experience
If you believe this role is for you, please apply with resume and covering letter through SEEK or if you would like to discuss please contact Hotel Manager, Pawan Kaur on 0419 999 029 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Halikos Group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we value equality and diversity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Reception Role?
- Which of the following property management systems (PMS) do you have experience with?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.