ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Bickford’s Group is an independently owned collection of companies based in Adelaide, South Australia. From humble beginnings back in 1839, we now have a footprint in over 39 countries.
The team at Bickford’s are proud to offer the highest quality beverage products to consumers, bringing them both tradition and cutting-edge innovations. Everyone at the Bickford's Group of companies strive to deliver upon the corporate values of integrity, empowerment, collaboration, pride and accountability.
The Bickford's Australia business unit focuses on the non-alcohol portfolio and includes Australia's number 1 premium cordial range, originally produced in 1874 and a treasured part of Australia's heritage. Known for our prize winning cordials and traditional style sodas, the range has grown to include a unique portfolio of contemporary and traditional products including premium juices, soft drinks and syrups. The values of quality and integrity that formed the original Bickford's vision remain true today and exist in every Bickford's product.
Vok is our alcohol beverage unit. It has consistently been one of Australia’s fastest growing beverage companies. We own and manufacture a highly awarded portfolio of brands across beer, wine, cider, spirits and ready to drink products. Vok has built a reputation for building brands and returning brands to growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a highly motivated Merchandiser/Sales Support to join our sales team on a full time basis. The role will perform sales calls and execute merchandising standards across a range of National Account Liquor stores, Grocery Stores and Independent Channel, securing display position and distribution of Bickford's Group products and merchandising and tastings in store.
Ideally the person would be based in the Sydney Metro as the location of work would be across 4 regions within the Greater Sydney area.
Some weekend work and occasional travel be required.
Reporting to the NSW Group Accounts Manager, this position will be responsible for:
- Effective management of a set geographic territory of customers
- Executing State and National Strategies, Business Plans and Promotional Programs, including implementing new launches and driving acceptance
- Implementing state account management strategies focusing on National Account Liquor Stores like Dan Murphy’s and First Choice, National Supermarkets, including IGA Grocery & Liquor; securing distribution of Bickford’s Group products
- Building Displays and placing of Point of Sale Materials in Store
- Some shelf relays and in store tastings
- Building strong and robust relationships with customers
- Accurate record keeping and entering of data into company systems
- Timely reporting and sales admin tasks as required
- Executing Key Account strategy
Personal characteristics, qualifications and experience:
- Have a current Australian Driver’s License
- Current RSA or be willing to obtain one
- Proven success in a similar role within Liquor or FMCG account management desired however not essential
- Display outstanding interpersonal skills
- Have strong business acumen
- Be willing to challenge the norm
- Have a genuine passion for achieving goals and developing the business
Ideally you will be results orientated, hungry for success and understand the importance of delivering quality customer service to your clients whilst working to meet KPI targets.
To apply, please submit your resume and covering letter by Sunday 31 October 2021. For further information about the Company please visit our websites www.bickfordsgroup.com and www.vok.com.au
- Tools of trade (vehicle + phone + Laptop)
- Work within an Australian owned and innovative organisation
- Directly influence sales of both an alcohol and non-alcohol portfolio
- Opportunity to work in a fun and rewarding environment
- Staff pricing on our fantastic product range
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a merchandiser?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.