Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, the best talent, and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting, and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return, we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
About The Role
We are looking for a highly motivated Digital Account Manager to join our Sydney Digital Sales Team.
You would be responsible for driving Digital Audio revenue through both direct and programmatic transactions.
This role includes collaborating with the wider sales teams in driving Digital Audio revenue through strategy and media planning, consultative selling, and campaign management.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain excellent customer service to SCA’s advertisers including Direct, Agency and Programmatic
- Maximise digital revenue across all SCA digital products including LiSTNR Streaming and Podcasts, Press Start Gaming, SoundCloud and Sonos Radio
- Develop new digital clients and build retention strategies to drive repeat business
- Collaborate with wider sales teams to develop advertising solutions from brief, response, pitch, implementation, and post-campaign reporting
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in media sales, implementation and/or planning with a desire to grow within the industry
- Experience in building and managing media plans and campaigns
- High-level understanding of programmatic transactions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt using a range of styles
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to construct strong sales rationale using data and audience insights
- Commission and bonus incentives
- Monthly phone allowance
- Learning and development opportunities, with on-the-job training initiatives
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more!
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation - If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary expectations.
Please note Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to begin the recruitment process for suitable candidates immediately
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.