Customer Service / Administration Assistant
In & Outboard Marine is the market leader in the retail marine industry in the Northern Territory, stocking the largest range of new and used boats, motors and trailers.
We are seeking a Customer Service / Administration Assistant for a full- time role (although a part -time role would be considered for the right candidate) in our Service Department. There may be a need to work overtime hours based on customer demand for the Service Department.
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers with service bookings via phone, online and face to face.
- Assisting Service Department customer queries
- Data entry, including job scheduling, planning, creation and invoice preparation using Marine specific software
- Hard copy filing
- Banking and various administration tasks
Skills and attributes required include:
- Professional appearance with good communication skills
- Genuine desire to provide excellent customer service and to be a part of a successful team
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- A quick learner with the ability to take instruction based on company procedures
- Be able to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask
- Good level of Microsoft Word and Excel
We offer excellent working conditions within a friendly team environment. This is a chance to be mentored in the retail marine industry as our large team have a wealth of experience to share. We offer career advancement through study assistance to obtain formal administration qualifications if desired. This role would suit a recent school leaver, a part time university student or a person currently in the workforce.
Salary will be commensurate with your experience and conditions are based on the Clerks – Private Sector Award 2020 MA000002.
This position is available for an immediate start, apply now by attaching a covering letter, your resume and at least 2 Referees and their contact details.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Applications close 22 October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.