ABOUT THE ROLE
We require casual staff to conduct rapid antigen testing at our medical clinics in Lower Templestowe and Berwick. No experience needed but preferred and training will be provided.
Role would be ideal for someone studying nursing, pathology or other related field.
Position commences Monday 25th October and you will be required to attend our Lower Templestowe facility for training on that date.
You will perform duties generally associated with performing COVD-19 rapid antigen testing including registering and collecting data from patients and conducting and reading the rapid test.
Shifts are available at our Lower Templestowe and Berwick clinics and weekend work will be required.
- Setting up onsite testing.
- Follow infection control protocol specifically related to the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as well as handling and disposing of specimens.
- Perform proper hand hygiene and sanitising and dispose of hazardous waste.
- Ensure accurate documentation and attention to detail in collection and labelling of specimens and data collection.
- Interacting with our patients and staff in a professional and friendly manner.
- Practices in accordance with Privacy and Work Health and Safety.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have own vehicle and driver’s licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills with an ability to work effectively with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong time management.
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict in a productive and respectful manner.
- Experience and knowledge of Infection Prevention and Control measures.
- Knowledge of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use and hand washing techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hourly rate + casual loading + penalty rates
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided.
- Free on-site parking
To apply or for further information click APPLY
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.