Bells Real Estate can trace its history back to 1935.
We have been in operation for over 85 years, and the founding principles of integrity, approachability and reliability remain at the heart of who we are and what we do.
Our unique perspective on the entire process of matching people with homes and our vast knowledge of the market confirms our position as one of the area’s leading agencies.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an enthusiastic Receptionist/Assistant Property Manager to join our friendly and professional property management department at our Deer Park office.
Working with a welcoming team with a focus on customer service, attention to detail and a strong work ethic, you will bring your passion for people and property to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Why join us?
- Ongoing development - keep growing and building your skills with ongoing training and growth with us
- Competitive remuneration - be recognised with an attractive package that matches your skills and contribution
- Supportive environment - join a team of professionals who love what they do, and are passionate about the success of the team
- Proven proactive, self-motivated mindset
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Office experience (desirable but not essential)
- Professional presentation
- Desire to develop and grow with the business
- Front office reception duties
- Telephone and administrative duties
- Support the property management team as needed
- Arrange maintenance and repairs as required
- Proactively liaise with landlords and tenants
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience to be a successful addition to our team, we would love to hear from you!
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please click the ‘APPLY’ button and attach your CV with a detailed cover letter today!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.