Our products are on dinner plates and in lunch boxes right across Australia. With over 30 years’ experience, we are industry leaders, innovators, safe and diligent producers and first and foremost, we are responsible farmers who prioritise our people, their safety and the communities in which we operate.
We are farmers. Our communities form our heartland. Our people are our heartbeat.
Based in Lidcombe and reporting to the People and Culture Manager, you will work alongside our passionate People and Culture team and the broader business to support the upcoming busy Christmas recruitment period. This is a casual position rostered Monday-Friday starting ASAP until the end of the year.
You are an eager business university graduate or looking to make your entrance into the wonderful world of Human Resources. This role is well suited to someone who loves learning on the job, self-motivated and enjoys a new challenge. You will learn the ins and outs of bulk recruitment and be exposed to all facets of the hiring process
You will have:
- Recruitment experience (desirable, but not necessary)
- Interested in HR and/or recruitment and a willingness to learn
- Ability to be hands on and take initiative
- Amazing attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across a range of projects and tasks;
- Outstanding time management, organisational and planning skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general administration
- Desire and ability to work in a hyper fast paced environment; and
- All that aside, we are after someone who works hard, loves what they do and has a little fun along the way
- Able to start ASAP
- Flexibility to work from home and the office
We’re passionate about farming and we’re proud of it! We are committed to protecting the environment we operate in and ensuring the farmed seafood we produce is of the highest quality so that you can continue to enjoy it today and into the future.
As the world changes, we adapt, and through a combination of science, technology and passion, we’re revolutionising seafood farming in Australia. We strive for excellence across our four critical factors of success (4P's) - Our People, Our Planet, Our Product and Our Performance and are recognised as an Employer of Choice. To learn more about our business, people and products visit www.tassal.com.au.
If this is an opportunity that you want to be a part of - apply now!
For further information contact Fereshta Rezaee, People & Culture Advisor (email@example.com)
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.