Contractor Relief Service Tech(self employment position)
- Easy clean work with consistent relief opportunities
- Will suit people from all walks of life
- Monday to Friday only
- No formal qualifications necessary
- Work with happy customers
- Provide relief support for our Franchisees and their customers
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a privately owned and operated Pure Water Specialist, recognised as the industry leader. Due to a growing demand in the Deep North Region. We require relief drivers in areas such as Barossa Valley, Two Wells and Gawler.
With over 20 years' experience, Puratap manufactures and retails water purifiers, providing clean, pure drinking water to households across South Australia.
Puratap is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business and provides a unique opportunity for the right person to develop their own business career and secure their future.
People from all walks of life have become successful Puratap Filter/Service Relief Drivers, providing support as a relief driver for our successful Franchisees when they take leave. In order to be successful you will need to enjoy customer service, be physically fit and enjoy hands-on work.
The person we are seeking enjoys working autonomously, will be flexible and able to prioritise and enjoy a fast paced environment, plus have a positive approach to work.
You will receive individual attention and support from Head Office Management.
The successful applicant will be a person who possesses the following attributes:
- Has an affinity with easy hands-on work
- Enjoys a energetic role
- Takes pride in customer service
- Demonstrates good communication skills
- Displays a commitment continuing the success of the Franchisees business
- Has a commitment to follow the proven and successful Puratap customer service model
- Enjoys Driving (preferred suburb is considered but not guaranteed)
- Willing to start work at 8.00 am until approximately 5.30 pm
- Police clearance and DHS required
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Willing to provide insurance certificates and enjoys being self employed
- Ideally you would live in the deep north or Barossa Valley region
Opportunity for sub-contract work where there is proven consistency for a reliable income.
If you are a highly motivated, energetic and physically fit individual with good customer service skills, looking for a Monday to Friday hands on supportive role in a unique, highly acceptable and recognised business, then we would like to hear from you.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.