Spanning across half a dozen sites throughout Greater Western Sydney, this NFP purpose-driven organisation is seeking a dedicated HR Coordinator who embodies their Mission, Vision and Values to support their organisation across the full gamut of HR.
About the Role
Reporting into the HR Manager you will provide high level administrative and advisor support to the People & Culture function across a variety of areas supporting the end-to-end transactional employee lifecycle.
You will be the first point of contact for the provision of any HR advice and for responding to any employment relations queries and any associated policies and procedures. The role will primarily be dedicated in ensuring the communication and delivery of HR initiatives across the organisation, as well as be actively involved in key projects.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline as well as experience in a HR position
- Experience in end-to-end transaction of employee lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience interpreting and applying the SCHADS Award 2010 (would be an advantage)
- A proactive, professional with strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach able to work with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
Click "Apply for this job" below to apply for this role.
For specific questions about this role, please contact Vicki Treeby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.