As R-Group continues to welcome new clients and evolve our service offerings we are now looking for a Sales Support Officer to join our team. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding team of sales, business development and account management specialists. Our team culture delivers results both externally and internally to provide our clients with excellent technology solutions.
You will be responsible for the procurement and logistical supply of ICT hardware and software to customers and overseeing the lifecycle of product procurement both internally and externally from quotation through to disposal.
About the company
We are a professional ICT service provider with 20 years’ experience delivering quality technology solutions backed by our passionate and expert team of ICT specialists. Our managed services, unified communications, entertainment, and digital signage services enable people to connect with each other, to businesses, and to the information they need.
We pride ourselves on having a passion for selecting the right people. Our team’s strengths drive brilliant outcomes through excellent service and quality. If you want to be part of a great culture, supported and inspired by enthusiastic colleagues whilst working with exciting technology - we’d love to hear from you.
If you have initiative, self-motivation and a willingness to learn, then R-Group could be the place for you to carve out your pathway within ICT sales.
We are looking for a positive and organised ‘can-do’ person with a great personality to contribute to our client relationships by delivering sales support activities. You don’t have to be a seasoned sales support professional as R-Group believe in developing the right candidate who demonstrates an appetite for growth and personal development. You just need to be passionate, curious, fanatical about customer service and being part of a great culture.
About the role
The Sales Support Officer must have a passion for:
• customer service
• maintaining relevant documentation (including quotations and business contracts);
• updating the client relations management system on a continuous basis;
• contributing to the success of the sales team and to R-Group overall;
• representing the company and its services at conferences and networking events if required;
• maintaining and encouraging open and cooperative communication with all stakeholders.
To be successful as a Sales Support Officer you must have:
• a basic understanding and knowledge of computer software and hardware applications;
• willingness and ability to learn about new and changing technology solutions;
• prior experience in sales of IT communications equipment and software solutions is desirable;
• industry knowledge;
• IT qualifications (desirable).
• Excellent written communication skills and experience;
• Excellent attention to detail, with a creative, proactive, and analytical approach to problem solving.
Is this you? Then please send your CV and covering letter to us.
No agency referrals please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.