Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1500 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands. PepsiCo was recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
PepsiCo has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 9 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space. We also believe in our s [link removed]ustainability strategy, that there is an opportunity to change how the world distributes, consumes, and disposes of food and beverages and we aim to use our scale, reach, and expertise to help build a more sustainable food system that can still meet human needs for enjoyment and continue to drive our economic and social development.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to support our Impulse customers. The role is based mainly around South Western Sydney so would best suit someone living in that area.
What we need is someone with FMCG Sales Rep experience and a 'can do' attitude. The role is key to providing product support for our snack food products which includes setting up displays, activating and advising on promotions, and offering exceptional customer service. The role comes with a company car, Monday to Friday workdays, and is suited to someone with a positive and resilient attitude. Our brands are both fun and exciting, with promotional activity and event activations happening year-round. Creativity is a big plus and merchandising displays is a part of the daily role, however no heavy lifting is involved.
*Applicants must be based in Sydney Australia with a current NSW drivers licence - overseas applications cannot be considered at this time*
- Successfully supporting your territory of customers
- Sourcing new business opportunities along the journey plan
- Actioning business calendar activities and bringing to life in store activations
- Selling in new stock and execute new product displays
- Retaining and continuing to build great relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Delivering product growth and helping to drive profitability through ranging in stores
- Discussing Category and Shopper insights with retailers to educate and implement key strategies
- Relatable FMCG Sales Rep experience
- A valid NSW drivers licence and good driving record
- Full Australian working rights with no restrictions
- Discipline and motivation to work autonomously with support of the NSW Sales Team
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with a positive attitude towards our customers
- Confidence in having a natural selling conversation
- The ability to effectively prioritise your workload and be self-motivated
- A good understanding of working with achievable goals & metrics
What can we offer you?
- No weekend work with some flexibility through the week
- A company vehicle and a competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo's hiring process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within. We encourage women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQI+ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.