Supermarket Team Member - NEW STORE - casual/ part time/ full time
We're opening a NEW store and we're looking for vibrant, dynamic and dedicated Team Members.
Want to join the team?
Full time, part time & casual positions available across multiple departments:
- Front End
- Fresh Produce
You’re joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing, values what you do and celebrates your success. We’ll invest in you and your career with awesome training, development and leadership programs.
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Recent supermarket experience
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- Can work well autonomously or in a team
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
In Return We Offer:
- An attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
Our stores are the specialty providers of fresh produce and foods, shaped by local Western Australian communities. We care about being a part of the community, and our aim is to provide a friendly and welcoming shopping experience. Our stores are located north and south of the river.
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.