Positions Available in Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast Areas.
Medtech Services is a local family owned, independent pathology company of over 40 years, partnered with 4Cyte Pathology.
We are currently seeking multiple Casual Respiratory Specimen Collectors to work across various locations.
- Join a much revered friendly local team that truly values it's members with a real commitment to quality of patient care and service
- Positions available in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Maitland areas.
In this role you will be collecting respiratory samples in full PPE, training will be provided. You will be working at drive-through collection sites.
A current driver’s licence is a requirement, as is the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
To be successful in this role, your background will demonstrate:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Processing of Specimens
- Ability to work flexible hours as required, including weekends and public holidays
- Clerical duties and Process paperwork
- Own car and current drivers licence is preferred
- Ability to communicate with the team, referring Doctors and patients
- Ability to provide dedication to patient care and service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate organisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Apply Infection control
- Basic computer skills
- Comply with Work Health and Safety
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
Short listing for this position will commence immediately, however, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.
Applications should include a covering letter and CV/resume inclusive of at least two professional references.
Please include your current residential address in your Resume/Covering letter.
Applicants are also encouraged to complete all details here: https://airtable.com/shrDohHYQ5XNmB4H6
Only applicants with the ability to work in Australia will be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Employment agencies need not apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Pathology Collection?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Pathology Specimen Collector?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Covid Pathology Specimen Collector?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Nursing Role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.