Bombshell Hair is looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join our growing admin team. If you have experience as a manager/coordinator or salon receptionist & looking to further your career, this could be the position for you!
Join our friendly team & be part of our amazing salon culture. A great career path in a growing salon with the potential to grow with our brand.
What you will offer:
- Salon receptionist experience in hair or beauty industry or manager/coordinator in a similar role. Ex hairdresser added bonus. Please ONLY apply if you have experience as a receptionist or in the beauty industry.
- Exceptional customer service qualities
- Computer skills & salon booking software experience (Timely)
- Leadership & team management skills
- Problem solving initiative & self motivated
- Time management & being able multi task in a fast paced environment
- Stock Management
- Social Media management
- Professional, well dressed & well presented
- 3 days a week Tue, Thu & Sat - with opportunity to increase
- Wage negotiable dependant on experience & skill level
- Ongoing rewards, training & recognition
- Opportunity to work in with a supportive team in an amazing environment & salon culture
- Beautiful new salon space opening early 2022
- Opportunity to grow with the brand and career progression
- Team bonding activities & events
- Complimentary hair services
- Discount on retail products
If you’re interested in becoming part of our team & growing with our brand send your CV & Resume to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applications will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Salon Receptionist?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years of sales management experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.