About the Company
Our client is a high-growth organisation with a small, friendly team collaborating to deliver great work. The business is privately owned, retains a "family feel" culture & is leading the way in one of the fastest growing sectors.
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, confident Assistant Accountant to take ownership of the receivables, payables & general accounts duties. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity looking for someone to work within a friendly, supportive environment.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller & working alongside a small team, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of Balance Sheet & PnL Reconciliations;
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register including journals;
- Maintaining GST, FBT & BAS;
- Maintain the Accounts Receivable ledger;
- Support the payroll process;
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions including journal entries;
- Assisting with month end reporting, analysis & commentaries;
- Act as a backup to the Accounts Payable function; and
- Ad hoc as directed
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be a self-motivated, hardworking individual with excellent communication & interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional multi-tasking skills & will be adaptable to pick up a variety of different tasks. Intermediate excel skills highly regarded, experience using MYOB will be advantageous.
How to Apply
For more information or a confidential discussion please call David Stuart-Watt at u&u on 0406 470 325 quoting reference number #24844 or alternatively, click below to apply. We look forward to receiving your application and assisting you with your job search.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.