If you enjoy variety, customer focus, communication, teamwork, accountability and having fun then join our dynamic and growing Rauland Australia team. This is your opportunity to provide valuable assistance in the delivery of industry leading projects.
About the role:
Based at our West End Office, the role will involve controlling and maintaining project related documentation. Continue to develop your skills in:
- Coordinating weekly team meetings
- Monitor and control of all information requests
- Reconciling records utilising ERP and project management tools
- Maintenance of registers, raising actions and changes, and following through to client acceptance
- Preparing and reporting on variations
- Reviewing, monitoring and updating of site plans and drawings
- Tracking project invoicing, sub-contractor payments, deliverables and safety/risk requirements
- Assistance in the management of all project actions typically around scope, time, cost and risk
- You possess a high level of attention to detail and take pride in delivering quality outcomes for your team
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic, fast paced, and socially driven team
- Have outstanding verbal and written communications, and strong relationship building skills
- The ability to multitask and effectively prioritise all elements of your workload
- Exposure to AutoCAD, Aconex, and Microsoft Project would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Continuous in-house learning and development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
With 152 staff across six locations in two countries, Rauland Australia and New Zealand has proudly served the healthcare sector for 29 years. Today, with a new perspective on care, Concentric Care is leading healthcare providers into the future with a single platform for transformation. Our platform, Concentric Care, delivers a single point of focus from a single trusted partner, providing a platform for change in the way clinicians and carers communicate, connect and care. Concentric Care provides our customers with a more complete, end to end technology experience, making the most of their investment in care.
If you would like a career where you can enjoy realistic growth opportunities and this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply now with a supporting cover letter.
Rauland is passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project administrator?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.