Administration Assistant | Perfect Entry Level Opportunity!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join us as an Administration Assistant.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to take the leap into a corporate administration career.
Supporting the Investment Advisory team, you will:
- Create new client templates and appointment packs
- Process bank applications and other documentation
- Assist with the client transfer process
- Maintain the client database including monitoring the accuracy of entries
- Book client meetings
- Coordinate daily mail
We're looking for candidates who have:
- Completed Year 12 or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A strong willingness to learn and mature attitude
- 1-2 years previous administration experience in any industry highly regarded but not essential
What's on offer:
- Comprehensive training which will enable you to excel in the role
- Exposure to Investment Advisory and markets within a corporate setting
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Vibrant and professional culture
- Free breakfast bar each morning
- Regular social events sponsored by E&P Financial Group
E&P Financial Group is an ASX-listed financial services group (EP1). Operating through the E&P Capital, E&P Funds, Evans and Partners and Dixon Advisory brands, the Group provides a broad range of services including Wealth Advice, Corporate and Institutional and Funds Management. In Wealth Advice, we assist more than 9,200 clients, representing over $20 billion in funds under advice.
If you're looking for a role with an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence and expertise, then apply today! Please include your resume and cover letter in your application.
You will have the comfort of knowing you work in the office with a fully COVID-19 Vaccinated team. Please only apply if you are already (or will soon be) fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What appeals to you most about this position?
- How would you describe your ideal working environment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.