See yourself in our team:
Our Regional and Agribusiness banking team (RAB) are passionately committed to supporting businesses across Australia and helping to build and enhance the financial well-being of our regional communities. With over 70 centres across the country, our team provides a comprehensive range of services to our diverse range of business customers throughout Regional Australia. We pride ourselves on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and supporting the success of regional communities.
Do Work That Matters
Our analyst team plays a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our business to drive forward growth strategy and excellent outcomes for our customers. Specialising on managing an Agribusiness portfolio, you will work collaboratively with our Agribusiness Executive and will be responsible for undertaking financial modelling and analysis. Your market research skills will help to identify risks and opportunities to support the success of our Agribusiness customers. Our range of innovative products and solutions as well as market leading technologies will provide you all the tools you need to excel in this key role to our business.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our high performing analyst teamWhile experience within Agribusiness is highly desirable, we are also keen to consider commercial banking analysts who have a keen interest in specialising within Agri as well.
More specifically, you will:
- Working closely with Relationship Executives to understand client needs and formulate client strategy, proactively recommend ideas and solutions to assist in managing client relationships
- Provide research and analysis of portfolio in conjunction with market data and Group product offerings
- Prepare concise and well-reasoned credit reports and correspondence
- Gain an in depth understanding of client needs and how CBA can assist them meeting their long term business goals.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrated experience within corporate and commercial banking or within corporate accounting, experience within Agribusiness highly desirable
- Strong research and analytical skills incorporating financial modelling and credit analysis
- A passion for customer service with a focus on innovation and solutions focused thinking
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance would be highly regarded.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.