North Sydney Council administers the North Sydney local government area on Sydney’s picturesque lower North Shore. Our 400 employees look after 77,000 residents spread across 10 square kilometres of land on the foreshores of Sydney Harbour providing spectacular harbour views, beautiful parklands, and a bustling CBD. Our aim is to ensure North Sydney remains a welcoming, well-designed, safe and beautiful environment for residents, workers and visitors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated, highly organised and professional administrator to work with our Parking and Rangers team within our City Strategy Division.
The Administration Officer (RPS) is responsible for providing an efficient, secure and accurate document production and record-keeping service to the Ranger and Parking Services Department, based at our Central Depot in Cammeray.
The role also encompasses the effective administrative support and customer services for a wide range of activities, ensuring the goals of the City Strategy Division are met and that the highest levels of customer service and community satisfaction are achieved.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills in order to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and operate under pressure
- Demonstrated experience working with electronic documents and record management systems
- Demonstrated experience in a team environment and the ability to display initiative
- Demonstrated experience in an administration/customer service role
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong English grammar skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence
- Local Government experience
- Experience using Authority and ECM software
- Vaccinated against COVID-19
To view the Position Description, Click Here
How to apply
Applicants are required to submit a resume and answer the selection criteria questions.
Please note; applicants will be required to have a National Police Check or willingness to obtain.
Closing Date: 26 October 2021 - 11.30pm
North Sydney Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity in order to provide a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage candidates from wide-ranging backgrounds, identities and experiences to apply. North Sydney Council fosters the concept of equity and fairness across all facets of employment including recruitment, promotion, training and equity of access to benefits for staff.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.