An exciting opportunity is on offer for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Husqvarna Group. Husqvarna is a long standing global premium brand and leader in outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden care. Established over 330 years ago, our organisation is highly regarded within the industry with high quality products, high quality service and excellent career opportunities for results driven individuals.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will work from home and on-the-road with an existing customer base whilst seeking out and executing new expansion opportunities throughout Metro Victoria and Tasmania.
- Promote the sale of Group brand products in line with budget objectives.
- Strong focus on additional growth opportunities for genuine spares and accessories through the Dealer distribution channel.
- Seek out opportunities for the brand outside the traditional Dealer model.
- Build strong business partnerships through both B2B and B2C relationships. This includes providing clear communication and regular call cycles with Dealers, Commercial, Government and Professional end-users.
- Prepare and present total sales solutions to both existing and potential Dealers and Professional end-users.
- Drive growth in product range support through consistent and effective training strategies.
- Optimise the impact of promotions in targeted product categories.
- Liaise with Product and Technical Departments on a regular basis and participate in training to ensure knowledge proficiency across all product categories.
- Promote and implement the ongoing development of Dealers to ensure a stronger brand partnership and positive business outcomes.
- Strong focus on business growth in the Commercial sector through both Dealer and direct Professional end-user relationships, utilising a centralised database and commercial buying calendar.
- Gather and convey competitor activity, market intelligence and trend information.
- Actively pursue regular product demonstration opportunities to target Professional end-user customer groups.
- Prepare and present regular territory business reports at sales and business meetings, including Dealer and Professional end-user analysis.
Your Profile – Education and Experience:
- Business related qualifications at a tertiary level.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sales focused with a proven track record in delivering results.
- Ability to operate machinery, OPE Product and Industry knowledge / experience advantageous.
- Proven track record in the Professional end-user market.
- Computer literate at an intermediate level with an understanding of E-Commerce.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an extremely high level of self-motivation, professionalism and commercial acumen with a strong attention to detail. The ability to pursue alternate sales opportunities in a fast changing and extremely competitive marketplace is essential, as is the attitude to "do what is required to get the job done".
You will also need to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills together with a high degree of initiative as a member of a team driven organisation.
Computer literacy, and the commitment to deliver organised planning and reporting on time is essential.
The role is largely autonomous and requires frequent travel throughout the sales territory. Work from home and on-the-road forms a large part of this role.
A current drivers licence is required.
A company vehicle and generous performance incentives will be offered to attract the successful applicant.
Husqvarna Australia Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all decisions are based on merit.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.