- Exciting fixed term position
- Be part of a vibrant team of real estate professionals
- Passionate for providing outstanding customer service
[link removed]ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a fixed term opportunity until January 2023 to join our team and provide efficient and superior administrative assistance to support the real estate team. Your expert customer service skills will operate as the backbone of the branch and support mainly the property management team. With the backing of the Elders network, you will be provided with the tools necessary to take clients through the end-to-end sales process and supported to learn and grow your career.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a key member of the branch, you will enjoy a varied day including:
- End to end administrative support for real estate property management and sales teams;
- Accurately record funds and complete trust fund transfers;
- Manage property management accounting including invoicing, payments, trust accounting;
- Co-ordinate client queries; and support the debt collection process.
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Elders, you:
- Previous experience in trust accounting and/or basic book-keeping and accounting practices
- Sound knowledge of, and an interest in, the real estate industry;
- A strong work ethic;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office;
- High-quality communication and customer service skills;
- Hold a certificate of registration for Real Estate or be willing to undertake registration.
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (annual, volunteering, paid parental, personal leave)
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information please contact Chantell Laneyrie 0428150384
Applications close on 25/10/2021.
Please note applications may be short-listed and progressed prior to the closing date.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.