Administration Support Officer
This position performs the Mentor and Mentee Administration Support for the intake and training arm of Mentoring Men
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Provide administrational support for the coordination of the Mentor and Mentee support services in line with KPIs and approved processes.
- Support the development and progression of peer support groups based on the current strategy.
- Commitment to always promote Mentor and Mentee safety and wellbeing.
- Ensure that all relevant recruitment checks are completed or followed up as required.
Info line Management
- Be the first point of contact in responding to queries and expressions of interest received through the info email channel.
- Manage the Info mailbox and where required ensure emails are redirected to the relevant staff member.
- Be first point of contact for incoming phone queries and record them appropriately in the CRM.
- Follow up with prospective Mentors to book in for training.
- Manage the training calendar and adding dates to relevant systems (Eventbrite).
- Liaise with Marketing Team regarding promotion of training.
- Update CRM records once training is completed.
- Produce and distribute training completion certificates.SKILLS,
Mentoring Men are seeking a highly passionate and talented individual who is committed to supporting and enhancing the lives of Men in Australia.
- Certificate IV qualification in Business Administration will be highly regarded.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum three years administrative experience, ideally in the not-for-profit sector with demonstrated effectiveness in performing general administrative processes.
- Proven ability to communicate sensitively through face to face, email and by telephone.
- Well-developed written communication and word-processing skills with demonstrated strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated sound organisational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Ability to engage with men from diverse backgrounds in a non-judgemental & respectful manner.
- Current "National Crime" Check.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Own means of transport.
- Ability to work from home initially.
- Ad-hoc weekend work, for example attending events or presentations.This position reports to the CEO.
- Full-time role.
- Flexible working hours.
- This is an outsourced contract to move to an ongoing employment contract.
- Salary Negotiable and in line with Industry Standards and experience.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and close at 5 pm on Friday 29 Oct
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.