Student Receptionist (General Office)
(76 hrs per fortnight)
Commencement Date: 19 January 2022
● Join a supportive and dynamic team
● Leading 7-12 Catholic co-educational College
● Great location, close to public transport and eateries
● Salary packaging benefits
Closing Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 (4pm)
Rosebank College, Five Dock, is a Good Samaritan, Benedictine, Catholic co-educational school that belongs to the community of ten schools across Australia called Good Samaritan Education (GSE). It is committed to the successful integration of e-learning and innovative pedagogy across the Curriculum for Years 7 to 12. Rosebank College promotes an inclusive, welcoming environment for children and provides transparent, accountable, risk-managed approaches to ensure child safeguarding.
For further information about Rosebank College, please visit our website: www.rosebank.nsw.edu.au.
About the Role
Rosebank College is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and highly motivated Student Receptionist (General Office) to join the Rosebank College Administration Deanery in 2022.
Reporting to the Principal through the Dean of Administration, the Student Receptionist (General Office) is primarily responsible for administering First Aid services on behalf of the College. That is, administered first aid support to students, including the administration of student medication, and maintaining accurate College medical records. This role is also required to administer first aid supervision and support to all staff employed by the College as required from time to time.
The primary responsibility of the Student Receptionist (General Office) is to provide quality customer service to students, staff, families, and suppliers across both the General Reception and Student Services areas of the College.
This position promotes Rosebank as a place of welcome in interactions with the wider community and internal staff and students. This position also supports the daily student administration matters and associated communications and also ensures that the safety needs of students are being met.
The successful candidate will be a highly capable support staff member who is willing to support the overall coordination of the General Reception and Student Services areas of the College.
To be considered for this position, you must be a highly dedicated professional who meets the following criteria:
- Advanced First Aid qualification (essential)
- Proven experience in a similar position working to support students in sick bay and with complex medical needs with a minimum of 3 years’ experience (essential)
- The ability to work independently and contribute to the efficiency and organisation of a highly interactive and complex environment
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with management and front-line staff
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a professional, flexible and adaptable approach to a varied and competing workload
- Proven ability to exercise initiative, work autonomously, be organised, flexible and prioritise workload individually and as a member of a team
- The ability to work with a high level of accuracy, efficiency, appropriate time management and a superior attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated skill in Microsoft Office, database management and general website and internet use
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy, including exposure to computer-based compliance software systems
- Commitment to the Good Samaritan Benedictine values and ethos of the College
- Possess a valid Working with Children Check
- A commitment to the child safeguarding principles
- Willingness to support the Catholic ethos and learning culture of the College
For further information about the role, view the position description here.
If you believe you meet the requirements of this position as listed above, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply now by submitting your application to the Principal, Rosebank College, via email to email@example.com.
In your application, you will need to provide:
- A cover letter
- A copy of your CV
- Three (3) referees including your current employer
- A current NSW Working With Children Check number
The appointment of a successful candidate is conditional and based on the successful completion of all pre-employment screening for child-related employment and reference checks.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please email the College’s Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.