About the business
At Wonderschool Early Learning Centres, we are inspired by many contemporary approaches, practices and theories which are used across various countries. All our pedagogical interactions are based on the concept of respect and trust. We are purposeful in the way we design our classrooms and outdoor environments and are deliberate in our teaching practices.
If this sounds like you please apply!
About the role
Wonderschool is calling all Early Childhood Professionals who are passionate about early childhood education.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
The ability to develop respectful relationships with children and families
Implement an interest-based program and follow Wonderschool Values.
- Ensure the environment is safe and supervised
- Implement the service philosophy
- Be able to be a reflective practitioner
- Be responsible for the programming of the room
- Lead and mentor a small team
- Mentor trainee
We are looking for:
- Casual Educators
- Certificate III trained educators
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Current ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Awareness of Mandatory Reporting
Benefits and perks
* Opportunities for internationally recognised professional development
* Comprehensive 2 day induction and ongoing organisational support
* Discounted childcare fees
* Above award wages
* Career progression
* Uniform provided
* Regular team meetings and check-ins
* Access to the Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible working conditions
* A Mentor Program
* A Succession Program
Skills and experience
A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care OR
A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care OR
Degree in Early Childhood Education
Solid understanding of the National Quality Framework
Knowledge of the EYLF
Current WWVP card
Current Certificates - First Aid, CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis
Mandatory Reporting/Child Protection Knowledge
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
Commitment to Wonderschool Values
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.