Adtrans Automotive Group is South Australia's largest automotive retailer and is a fully owned subsidiary of Eagers Automotive Group which represents a diversified portfolio of automotive brands, including all 19 of the top 20 selling car brands in Australia and 9 of the top 10 selling luxury car brands. In addition, our dealership locations service over 1 million vehicles across Australia and New Zealand per year.
We are ready for the intake of our next talented Assistant Accountant who will have the opportunity to progress their career within one of Australia’s largest publicly listed companies. As an Assistant Accountant you will report to the Dealership Accountant and assist with the day to day accounting, financial reporting and administration functions of the business. This role provides an abundance of opportunities to showcase your skills, knowledge, enthusiasm & professionalism in the range of responsibilities this job offers.
The Automotive Industry is a big, fast paced and highly engaging industry, where our Accountants play a huge role in the operation of the business. As the largest player in the industry Eagers Automotive offers enormous opportunity for the right candidate.
- Assistance in the preparation of timely financial and management reports ensuring statutory and tax compliance
- Monthly General ledger reconciliations
- Daily banking reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Intercompany transactions
- Monthly general ledger journals
- Fixed Asset register maintenance
- Assistance with Fringe Benefits and Tax Schedules
- Contribute to ongoing business process improvements
What We Offer:
- A vibrant, fast paced work environment
- Exposure to multiple different business disciplines and functions
- An opportunity to be part of a fantastic career minded team
- Training, coaching and mentoring in a role where you truly add value
- Outstanding prospects for growth, development and future career opportunities
- Degree Qualified in Commerce or related discipline (Company will support further study towards your CPA or CA)
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Suite (particularly Excel)
- Positive 'can do' attitude and a hands on approach with an eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to relate to, build and maintain strong working relationships with people at various levels.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, whilst sustaining sufficient drive and determination to deliver outstanding results.
- A desire to build a significant long term career
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and talented person to make a difference and add value in one of Australia’s leading automotive groups.
How to Apply
Together with your resume, you should include a covering letter addressing the above criteria and demonstrating your suitability to this position. All applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.