Uber is looking for their next Strategy Operations Associate!
Uber is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and tech savvy individual to assist with a product & operations support role within their marketplace team. This role is ideal for business or computer science graduates, that are looking to gain experience with a global tech company!
Role: Operations Support
Start Date: ASAP
Pay rate: $38 per hour + super
Location: Sydney or Melbourne preferred, currently remote (working from home) due to COVID-19 restrictions
Shift Times: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Uniform: Casual - whatever you're comfortable in
About the Role
As a contractor within the Marketplace team, you will support our 3-sided experience for Consumers, Delivery People and Merchants.
What You’ll Do:
- Review, document and recommend improvements to existing product & operations.
- Investigate and respond to incoming requests from customer support and sales. Synthesise VoC themes and contribute to Marketplace strategy for optimising experience.
- Develop outbound communication via CRM and web content including building briefs, organising approval from cross-functional stakeholders, reviewing assets to assure quality, and keeping track of engagement.
- Support your manager in the delivery of end-to-end projects, from initiation to execution.
What You’ll Need:
- A strong interest in product, customer experience and the tech industry
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong skills in organisation and process improvement
- Proactive, ability to learn new processes and tools quickly
- Comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders
Please apply now! We'd love to hear from you!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.