Sponsorship Coordinator (Marketing)
As the Sponsorship Coordinator, you will work in the Marketing Department, supporting the TMGM Head of Sponsorship. Your role is to help increase TMGM brand awareness globally through Sponsorship Marketing campaigns.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Assisting the Head of Sponsorship on marketing campaigns such as the Australian Open, AFF Suzuki Cup 2020, other marketing campaigns with TMGM partners such as Gianluigi Buffon
● Liaising and strengthening relationships with TMGM Sponsorship Partners
● Assisting in the creative development and distribution of marketing and promotional materials (digital, social media strategy, online advertorials, and editorials, video content, print, OOH, merchandise, event activation)
● Briefing, writing, editing, and proofreading content for a website, email, and press releases
● You will be supported by other marketing team members (copywriter, designer, video editor, social media and community manager, SEO specialist)
● Liaising with TMGM Sales Managers to translate marketing materials into other languages
● Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
● Reporting on campaign success by monitoring key metrics
● Keeping abreast of industry trends and compelling sports sponsorship marketing campaigns
● Assisting Head of Sponsorship to review and respond to sponsorship proposals
● Helping conduct and collate findings from market research
Sponsorship Assistant job qualifications and requirements:
● Degree or at least 2 years work experience in one of the following areas: Marketing/Communications/Journalism/Public Relations/Business/Project Management
● Financial or trading experience is not necessary, as we will provide product training
● Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
● Attention to detail
● A high degree of organization
● Capacity to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
● Positive attitude, results-oriented
Why work for TMGM?
We’re driven by the vision of creating the best CFD Trading environment. We hire the world’s best innovators and forward-thinkers to do it, with lucrative perks and growth opportunities at every level.
● Company Culture - Fostering a collaborative, open environment that’s conducive to employee success is the #1 priority at TMGM.
● Travel The World - With international offices that span 3 continents, in the world’s greatest cities, a career at TMGM takes you places.
● Growth Opportunities - We value your growth as much as we do ours, so we include educational and career growth opportunities at every level.
● People-First Values - We believe building a great company happens by hiring great people. Our employees’ job satisfaction always comes first.
● Shared Success - We offer revenue share opportunities for the right people, allowing our employees to share in company success.
● Worldwide Team - Our worldwide team means you’ll work with others from all over the globe and gain international experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.