Work from home or office!
CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in western NSW.
We are seeking a creative and energetic Social Media expert to join our team.
An opportunity exists for a qualified social media and communications expert, with excellent social media skills and exceptional writing abilities to develop interesting and engaging content for our social media platform and for other media sources. You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have an understanding of the challenges faced in rural and remote communities.
Experience in the not for profit sector is desirable, but not essential.
This position is part time, can be based at home or in one of our office locations across western NSW. With a contract to June 2022 and potential for an extension of contract.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only those who specifically address the essential selection criteria will be considered.
For an Information Package and the Selection Criteria, please visit:
Phone: 02 6850 1788
Applications Close: 5.00 pm Monday 25 October 2021
You must hold Australian Permanent Residency to be considered for the role.
Benefits and perks
- Work from home
- Salary Packaging up to $15,900 per annum
- Commitment to quality Learning & Development
- The opportunity for flexible working arrangements
Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Social Media, Communications, or a relevant qualification.
- Strong writing and content creation experience for social media platforms.
- Experience writing promotional content and media releases.
- An understanding of the challenges faced in rural and remote communities.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise across all levels both internally, externally and with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong personal values and commitment to working within the ethics of a Catholic organisation
How to apply
Recruitment at CatholicCare Wilcannia Forbes is based on merit. The applicant who best meets the selection criteria is the one who will be given preference for appointment to the position.
Applications must include;
- Cover letter
- Responses to the Selection Criteria
- Completed and signed Application for Employment form (included in Application Package)
- Your current Resume
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com and include the above four documents.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.