ClubIT is a IT Company in beautiful Northern NSW, providing Managed IT Services, Consultancy, Enterprise Wireless, Business Communications and application development in highly specialised industries such as Aged Care and the Clubs and Gaming Industry.
We are a small, innovative and agile team, we are casual most of the time, but extremely professional when it's game face time.
ClubIT has a highly flexible work environment, while we have a workshop we don't mandate that employees get locked in there until 5pm everyday, we encourage flexibility, for us it's about the work, getting it done in the most professional and efficient manner possible.
Day to Day responsbilities
Diagnose and resolve any technical issues using Teamviewer, Splashtop and other remote systems, relating to (but not limited to):
- Active Directory.
- Windows 2008/SBS/2011/2012/2016 Environments
- RDS Servers with/without remote app
- MS SQL Servers running proprietary/industry specific applications.
- Some Exchange and Google Apps, Office 365 deployments
- Various GPO's, login configurations etc.
- Windows 7/ 8/10 Workstations
- 3CX (Business Communications)
- IoT Projects (Arduino/ESP/ARM)
The applicant will be allocated jobs in our job system, in between you will be assigned proactive maintenance tasks such as checking backup systems and ensure that they are running and some various preventative maintenance work.
The applicant will be required to address the myriad of day to day issues you experience with such environments(whether it be a simple password reset or some kind of exchange server routing issue), you may have to speak with the client directly on occasions to clarify/verify issues or resolutions, the applicant will need to have excellent communication skills to clearly explain issues over the phone.
There will be circumstances where the applicant will need to complete a job onsite at the client's premise therefore a drivers license is required.
All issues need to be resolved within a timely manner and to the clients satisfaction, ClubIT's preference is always quality over quantity.
- Work efficiently on your own.
- Meet all required ticket deadlines.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with other team members and clients when required.
- Solid skills and experience in windows server environment.
- Autonomously develop ideas and work on ways to improve our clients systems.
- Professional presentation, approachable and customer friendly focus
- At least 1 year of relevant IT experience
The numbers (pay and hours)
This role is full time (38 hours), rate is negotiable based on experience(anywhere between award +5-15 per hour more depending upon experience).
Ready to Apply?
Send us your CV, tell us a bit about yourself, experience, hobbies and how to get in contact with you and we'll be in touch.
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- Do you have technical support experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.