Steel City Beverage Company has been operating for over 40 years and prides itself on the principle of ‘customer first’ service.
Steel City stocks and distributes a wide assortment of non-alcoholic beverage options ranging from the traditional favourites through to the latest boutique products – all at the finest possible prices.
This casual position is based in Port Kembla NSW 2505 - Two days a week (Monday and Tuesdays, 5 hours per day 9am - 2:30pm) with the opportunity for extra days.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Data entry - MYOB
- Accounts Receivables (customer payments)
- Answer phones and emails in a professional manner
- Document and data management
- Provide excellent customer service
- General administration tasks
To be successful in this position, you must have experience in the following:
- Pleasant phone manner and positive attitude
- Held similar roles in administration
- Experience with MYOB
- Fast & accurate data entry skills
- Excellent organisational time management skills
- Computer literate at an intermediate level
- Working in a team environment
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.