The Western Force is a professional rugby team based in Western Australia competing in the elite Super Rugby AU and Super Rugby Trans-Tasman competitions.
As an organisation, the Force has a short but proud history, having been formed in 2004 and making its Super Rugby debut in 2006 against the ACT Brumbies at their original home at Subiaco Oval. Western Australia’s rugby community is built on passion, determination, and a never-said-die attitude that has provided inspiration in the face of adversity.
With the club making its first Super Rugby finals appearance in 2021 and announcing the re-structure of its own dedicated Academy Program, the future is bright as the Force continues to go from strength to strength.
Backed by Tattarang, we are ready to rebuild to be bigger and better along with our passionate local community of over 6000 members.
About the Role
As the Manager, Business Operations, you will lead the Business Operations team to a standard of excellence, enhancing the reputation of the brand and delivery of key operations.
The Business Operations Department is made up of Marketing & Communication and Events & Operations.
The role will:
- Establish, manage, and drive identity, vision, belief and values, standards and protocols that fit within the goals of Minderoo, Tattarang and the Western Force organisation
- Establish, develop, drive, and lead the planning and review process including implementation of the department to ensure all staff have clarity to perform their roles
- Lead and drive the budget process within Marketing & Communications, Events & Operations
- Assist the team in the operational delivery of the events calendar and match day home games
- Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Provide leadership, direction and development to the team
This role is a 12 Month Parental Leave Contract.
You have a competitive spirit, that’s a given!
You love your sport, in particular the game of Rugby Union.
You have strong business acumen and industry expertise spanning over 10 years – this is what you do and you love it!
You demonstrate personal credibility, honesty, high integrity and have the ability to be flexible, adaptable and handle pressure.
You thrive working with a team, and are willing to get involved however you can with a great attitude!
Are you prepared to be challenged and stretched in ways you have never considered?
Are you ready to embrace and care for your workmates like family?
Are you really up for the challenge?
If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
Please attach your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are up for the challenge!
Tattarang and Minderoo Foundation embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, and those with Disability to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.