Chief Executive Officer
About The Business
My client is a dynamic business based in South West Victoria, on the verge of an exciting growth agenda. Led by a Board that includes exceptional skillsets and industry knowledge they have a strategic plan in place to grow their product range to meet industry demands underpinned by evolving consumer preferences. Key to implementing that plan is the appointment of a suitably experienced CEO who can “take the reins” and lead the business with confidence and passion.
About The Role
Working closely with the Board, direct reports and a wider team this role will be responsible for providing transformational leadership, enabling the business to achieve its financial and strategic goals, realised via a management style that is aligned to the core values of the organisation. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced CEO or someone ready to take the next step in their senior career.
The CEO role will include:
- Being responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Active participation in Board meetings and implementing Board directions.
- Building, leading and managing a team with the capability to deliver the strategic plan.
- Implementing business strategy and monitoring business performance.
- Active management of procurement and supply chain activities.
- Ensuring optimisation of manufacturing capabilities.
- Ensuring robust logistics network is in place.
- P&L responsibility and incorporating financial metrics to underpin business decisions.
- Establishing client and industry relationships which enable collaboration and responsiveness to evolving market trends.
- Managing top to top relationships with domestic and international customers and supplier stakeholders.
About The Person
- A proven senior leadership team professional.
- A people leader, adept and coaching and managing a team and ensuring alignment to strategic goals.
- Experienced in the implementation of ambitious growth strategies and capital investment programs.
- Solid financial proficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain and logistics fundamentals.
- An exceptional relationship builder, capable of identifying opportunities to solidify client/supplier connections.
- Prior exposure to working alongside and supporting a Board.
- Career to date may have included senior roles in Food/Beverage Manufacturing, FMCG, Supply Chain, Dairy, etc.
- The successful candidate will need to have the ability to work onsite in South West Victoria approx. 3 days per week.
- A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated which reflects the successful candidate’s skillset.
- Opportunity to work alongside highly skilled professionals with an appetite for growth and innovation.
How to Apply
Please click the “Apply Now” and include a current CV/Resume and a Cover Letter which highlights your relevant experience.
Should you have any queries about this role please call Pauline on 0425 735 433.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.