- 3 month assignment with potential to extend
- Local Government - Council
- Pivotal HR Administration role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Attractive salary
- Fabulous role with lots of variety!
You won't be disappointed when you join this local Council team.
Reporting to the Manager of Compliance, this role partners with management to implement operational and strategic support across all levels of the organisation. This role would suit a HR Administrator with board experience within the Human Resources arena.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Provide HR Administration and generalist support to designated regions
- Maintaining and updating workplace policies, procedures and contracts
- Assisting managers with preparation of documentation for ongoing performance management of staff
- Assisting and maintaining documentation for training needs and assist with training programs
- Managing the recruitment documentation for new hires into the Council
- Ensuring employee compliance requirements are up to date across all sectors
- Providing strategic HR Administration support to middle and senior management
- Various other general HR administrative duties.
To be successful you will need:
- Ability to confidently liaise with staff at all levels
- Energetic, can do attitude
- Customer service focus
- Tertiary qualifications in HR Management or similar
- Strong experience across HR Administration
- Well-developed communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced skills Excel/Word
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.