We are located in National Parkland on Manly's North Head, home to the original Quarantine Station of Sydney. Spread across 30+ hectares of land, this site now offers beautiful accommodation and function venues.
The Food & Beverage Team @ QS!
Our Food & Beverage Team is our biggest on site, servicing Conferences & Events as well as our iconic Fine Dining Restaurant, Café and Bar. To best cater to all of these separate functions our F&B team is divided into the following roles:
Restaurant & Functions Waiter - The role of our Waiters is unique! Catering to our iconic onsite restaurant – the Boilerhouse (which offers a la carte, casual dining and buffet service styles in addition to room service) as well as our wedding functions and private dinner events!
Breakfast Restaurant Attendant - This role looks after the buffet service in our Views Restaurant, which is our onsite breakfast venue. Open daily from 7am, the restaurant caters to our internal Hotel guests, external diners and also hosts conference buffet lunches.
Day Conference Attendant – Catering to a diverse range of well-known business clientele this role acts as the primary onsite contact for our valued delegates. A Day Conference Attendant would ultimately oversee the entire running of the food and beverage service for the conference or event.
Sets Attendant - Our Sets Attendants are responsible for pre-event set up and post-event pack down. Predominantly work that is carried out in the evening; this physical role requires an eye for detail and ability to create memorable spaces for our corporate conferences, private events and weddings.
What do the roles require?
- Current RSA Certification
- Generous availability to cover a range of midweek and weekend, day/evening shifts.
- Previous experience in a busy hotel/restaurant/events environment is highly regarded
- Maintenance of current driver's license (ability to drive a manual vehicle highly regarded)
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and the wider F&B Team
- A friendly and proactive approach in resolving issues
- Be comfortable working outdoors in a fast paced, active environment
What's on offer?
- Private access to Quarantine Beach with beautiful Harbour views
- Discounts available through the company for accommodation, flights, car hire and more
- Ongoing career progression opportunities
- Fun, vibrant and sociable Team
If you are interested in any of the roles listed then we would love to hear from you so we can tell you more! Please click on 'Apply' below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.