Australian Native Landscapes Pty Ltd is a privately owned company operating for 50 years. We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator/Assistant for our Badgery's Creek facility.
Duties include assisting with orders, accounts, deliveries, answering the phone, weigh bridge operation and liaising with customers and internal divisions.
Full training will be provided.
To be successful for this position you will need to demonstrate excellent communication and written skills, meticulous attention to detail, a proactive and team-orientated approach to your work. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and data management is required and a reasonable typing speed is also advantageous. Availability for Saturday work is desirable. Roster hours will fall between 6am - 6pm.
- Ensure all administrative duties are performed within set timelines and take responsibility for these tasks
- Answering phone calls, directing calls, taking orders and liaising with customers
- Operate weigh bridge and communicate with drivers
- Communicate effectively with other departments throughout the company and assist Senior Management as requested
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Immediate start available
If this position sounds like you, please apply online via Seek or email your resume to email@example.com [link removed]
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.