ICN NT is a local business passionate about ensuring local industry is promoted to projects occurring across the Territory. We’re looking for someone with an eagerness to learn about local industry capability and aid in its promotion.
We currently have an exciting Executive Assistant role available providing support to our CEO, Management and the Business in general.
- Coordinating requests for information from internal and external stakeholders and providing a professional first point of contact for all enquiries
- Support to CEO and management including diary management, email correspondence and schedule management
- Coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and drafting minutes, tracking and follow up of action items
- Support with board level papers and executive level presentations
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Respond to Helpdesk enquiries
- Event and conference planning and organisation
- Manage travel arrangements
- Facilitating and supporting finance related tasks such as budgets, invoicing and accounts payable
- Providing support to wider team as required including assistance on strategic projects
- Other duties as required by Management
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you will need to display the following:
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
If you are interested in this position please click apply!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.