Kärcher is the world's number one manufacturer of cleaning equipment. By 2025, our target is to become the world’s leading customer-centric cleaning and caring solutions company that makes a difference.
The IT Support position is responsible for providing support for general desktop support, system hardware maintenance, installations, relocations, network maintenance and CRM. This role is critical to driving business efficiencies and ensuring that day to day IT infrastructure runs smoothly. Managed by the IT Manager locally and supported by a Karcher Global IT infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure compliance with local and Group IT standards
- Work closely with global IT support to ensure local issues are supported in a timely manner.
- Provide daily helpdesk support for Karcher centres and branch offices across Australia.
- Management of local Active Directory users and file sharing.
- Printer management and troubleshooting across all Karcher sites in Australia.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s desktop environment such as installation and troubleshooting of iPads, iPhones, PC’s, laptops and other IT hardware and creation of Apple ID’s.
- Monitor the performance of the company’s desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency
- Assist in the implementation and management of security and backup procedures to ensure integrity of Karcher Australia IT infrastructure
- Provide user training, support, advice and feedback to all personnel as required around IT hardware and general support.
- Support testing and modifications of systems to ensure operational reliability
- Stay informed of knowledge and information to ensure awareness of new technology advancements
- Support IT procurement.
- Management and support of network infrastructure including hardware maintenance including cabling for new and existing sites.
- Support for local telephone system across all sites.
- Support Group IT projects within Oceania Region.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound experience in IT desktop support within a business.
- Good grasp of IT and telephony networks.
- Good knowledge of windows based IT hardware and mobile IT.
- A MCSE qualification highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and self -management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field desirable
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
To register your interest in strict confidence, please follow the apply link below.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.