- Are you passionate about providing a genuine, meaningful and personalised experience for every customer, every time?
- Are you energetic, thriving in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you contribute to creating a collaborative, fun and results-driven team?
- Do you love shoes?
If you answered ‘yes' to any of the above, then this is your invitation to join us for our favorite time of the year; the Christmas and Back to School season 2021-2022.
About the role:
We have several exciting opportunities across all our stores for Part-time & Casual Sales Assistants to join our teams at Northgate, Cat and Fiddle and Bellerive. This role will see you delivering exceptional customer experiences, driven to achieve outstanding store results. As well as being customer-focused, you'll be maintaining your store's visual merchandising, and be hands on with stock deliveries. No two days are the same!
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is Australia's leading retailer and wholesaler of fashion and comfort footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Cinori, Diana Ferrari, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread.
We are offering:
- Full product training to ensure you are setup with the skills for success
- On average 20 hours per week during January 2022
- Opportunities for ongoing employment and career progression for high performers
- Generous Team Member discount, with up to 50% off MFG products across all of our brands
- And yes, you get supplied with some new kicks!
Retail experience is not essential - however, a valuable advantage. As this is our busiest time of the year, we are looking for committed individuals who have full availability over December 2021 to January 2022, including extended trade, weekends and Public Holidays.
You will need to complete a one-way video interview as the first step in our recruitment process. This means that we can get to know you better, while keeping everyone safe.
If you are looking for a supportive work environment within a growing Company, APPLY NOW - we would love to hear from you!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.