Pollen Consulting are the consultants of choice for leaders with an eye on their operations.
Established in 2016, Pollen is ‘a management consultancy with a difference’ driving bottom-line performance by creating value through end-to-end supply chain transformation. headquartered in Sydney. We partner with retailers, suppliers and producers from family run businesses to NZX/ASX listed companies.
With credentials to cover every element of a Chief Operation Officer’s remit, our skillset is founded with operational bias; specialising in manufacturing excellence, supply chain efficiency, lean training, engineering, technology solutions (digital twins), capital investment, retail and procurement.
We are the go to people for value chain transformations, bottom-line performance working with manufacturing and supply chain led businesses to deliver engagements across their entire operations by putting values not process first.
Our refreshing approach means we are approachable, fun, straight talkers who work shoulder to shoulder with businesses to find the best possible solutions to their greatest challenges.
We are looking for professionals at all levels & seniority to join Pollen Consulting Group and become part of our growing family of talented industry experts.
OPERATIONS and SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANTS (Permanent, Full-time)
Have you experience in industry and hungry for an exciting challenge?
We are looking for people who love solving problems, simplify the complex and get excited about manufacturing, engineering, logistics and supply chain planning.
The primary role of a Consultant will be to work as part of a team engaged with a client in a business improvement project using a combination of the Pollen toolkit, creative thinking, and good business practice.
Our flat structure and dynamic approach give you the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast growing business.
- Work face-to-face with clients owning transformational initiatives
- Work with team of talented colleagues who are supportive and make work fun
- Have a propensity to learn quickly, and continue to do so
- Comfortable with working from the shop-floor to boardrooms levels of any organisation
- Be supported by a flat structure allowing you access and mentoring from Partners
- Travel across Australia to be onsite with clients
- Have the ability to work across industries, portfolios and other geographies
- Drive your career and learning through your work experience and development offered by Pollen.
- Delivering operational improvement projects on client sites focusing on manufacturing and supply chain value streams
- Analysing data, diagnostics of processes and presenting solutions to clients
- Leading and implementing the changes required by winning and 'hearts and minds' within the business
- It is likely you will have completed a graduate/trainee program with a leading business.
- A degree, typically in Engineering, Business Studies, Economics, Sciences, or another numerate / analytical degree
- Ideally you will have experience working in manufacturing and supply chain environments
- A passion for the Retail, Food & Beverage sector
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Ambitious career plans, willingness to constantly learn
- Passionate, outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication skills, able to communicate to all levels of stakeholder
- Have strong analytical capability
- Can manage large amount of data, has an understanding of the packages used to prepare and process data: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point, etc. Competency in BI tools is an advantage
- Willing to travel (largely within Australia)
- 25 days Holiday per Year: Inclusive of 5 days' closure over Christmas and new year.
- 15 days for you: To focus on career progression, personal development, business interests, charitable time or important one-off life activities.
- 30 days Pollenation: Each year we invest up to 30 days in developing you and the business. Mostly this time will be invested with the entire team together, training and working towards our strategic goals. An element of this may also be completed one to one or through external coaching and mentoring.
- Great Performance Bonus: Our bonus is linked to business and personal performance, both short and long term.
- Employee Shares Scheme and partnership opportunities
Pollen is a young and fast-growing company with a great client base, offering you career growth and performance bonuses.
Creating the future of consultancy is not for everyone, it is not a 9 to 5 job, travel will be regular and we will never stop evolving. Working at all levels in a flat, agile & flexible organization model, we believe in networked people & working circles rather than hierarchy.
Are you are interested in joining Pollen, submit your application with a resume and a cover letter. Please tell us why you want to join Pollen and why you are the right fit for our business.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.