About the business
Galilee Solicitors is a national legal firm specialising in Banking and Finance. We have offices in every state capital, and are committed to supporting diversity and flexibility in the workplace.
What's in it for you?
We will back you with a great team and all the opportunities you would expect from a company whose purpose is to help Australians succeed. You will be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working arrangements.
What do I need?
You will need a minimum of 2 years experience as a paralegal within the Banking and Finance industry. The role involves the process of retail mortgage matters from document preparation through to settlement.
- Receive and review instructions from clients both manually and via B2B
- Preparing & generating specific client loan and mortgage documents, including issuing of electronic documents
- Reviewing the quality and accuracy of returned executed documents
- Processing residential mortgage files in both paper and PEXA environments
- Ensuring client requirements are met and special conditions of the loan are satisfied
- Preparing files for settlement, ensuring transactional and legislative requirements are met
- Certification and funding of settlement through to PEXA registration
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the banking and finance industry and in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of multi State property laws and requirements (desirable but not mandatory)
- Strong customer service ethic and outcomes focus
Benefits and perks
- Employee Assistance Program
- WFH/Office flexibility
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a paralegal?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.